MTN Nigeria Recruitment & employment 2022 portal is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. Join MTN Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – Partner and SLA Management, Information Technology
Job Identification: 1687
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Quality Assurance and Compliance
Division: Information Technology
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (28 Positions)
- Develop and manage Operational Level Agreement of all internal and business operational teams
- Develop and manage all Service Level Management agreement for the business and vendors
- Vendor performance and compliance management for effective delivery of services
- Provide advice and guidance to all other areas of the business and IT on all Service level and vendor performance related issues
- Ensure that service performance achievements meet or exceed all of their agreed performance targets, by managing the performance and deliveries of vendors and partners
- Weekly and Monthly vendor performance meetings and follow-up
- Develop, measure and report on vendor performance
- Develop, Measure and manage Service level management for all IT services
- Reporting on all Service Level measurements
- Producing ad hoc resource usage reports and analysis
- Identify service level risks in time to avoid service interruption or degradation
- Participate in the assessment of resource requirements for EMS and assist in preparing the budget for IT Infrastructure operations and services.
- Work with IT process teams to discuss or explain process dysfunction, causes and possible solutions and establish the approach to delivering related improvement initiative.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (12 Positions)
- First Degree in any related discipline
- ITIL Foundation certificate at the minimum
- ITIL Service Design practitioner
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- 2 years’ experience in vendor performance management practice in a medium-sized organization
- 2 years’ experience in managing service level management process
- Good understanding of methodologies and the impact of the technology in question (ITIL Certificate preferred).
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (11 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online