>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, [fulldate]
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. See more MTN Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
MTN Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – Monitoring and Evaluation, Corporate Relations
Job Identification: 1868
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager – Sustainability and Impact Reporting
Division: Corporate Services
Also Apply for Rainoil Limited Recruitment
- To inspect, monitor and assess/evaluate projects undertaken by the MTN Foundation for impact, sustainability and adherence to standards
- Evaluate projects, identify issues and make recommendations based on existing monitoring & evaluation standards/methodology and monitor project reporting process, project partners and consultants.
- Periodically monitor and inspect select project sites.
- Create and coordinate project reporting formats and evaluation tools.
- Collect and analyze data on all MTNF projects.
- Review and analyze consultants’ reports and highlight issues in respect of related projects.
- Champion adherence to quality standards and monitor adherence to MTNF policies and procedures.
- Prepare comprehensive reports for decision making by management.
- Manage relationship with monitoring & evaluation consultants.
Also Apply for Beyond Credit Limited Recruitment
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience with proven project management skills preferably from a reputable management consultancy firm
- Cross-functional role relationships within a corporate environment
- Active interest/participation in community development or social initiatives.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2023 (11:59PM).