The Place Restaurant recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Place Restaurant is a trademark of Smackers Limited which started operation in 2006. Over the last decade we have gradually grown and now operating in food services and hospitality business. We are out to satisfy the changing taste and expectations of consumers as we best understand and satisfy the food and pleasure need of customers. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Presently, our operations have spread across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term. Join our careers team today, and be part of our success story.
The Place Restaurant recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja
Job type: Full-time
- A Cook is responsible for preparing ingredients at an establishment that serves food, processing customer orders, producing meals and cleaning their workspace throughout the day to follow health and safety guidelines.
- Cooks follow recipes consistently, make adjustments based on customer requests, communicate with wait staff and prepare garnishes to make an attractive presentation for each meal.
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients
- Bake, grill, steam and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods
- Present, garnish and arrange final dishes
- Occasionally serve food
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes
- Handle and store ingredients and food
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards
Also see: UBA Bank Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / OND.
- 1 or more years’ experience working within the food industry as a Cook, Chef or related role.
- Working knowledge of local dishes techniques and the Intercontinental dish making process.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible working hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, production environment
- Must reside or be willing to work in Gwarimpa, Abuja
Very attractive + HMO + Free lunch + 13th month salary
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae on or before the closing date.