The AHI Residence Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with SSCE or OND should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
The AHI Residence is a 3-Star Hotel for professionals who require serene and comfortable accommodation for strategic retreats, seminars, workshops, business meetings, academic or intellectual reflection and output. Join AHI Residence Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
AHI Residence Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Access Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- A Cook is responsible for preparing ingredients at an establishment that serves food, processing customer orders, producing meals and cleaning their workspace throughout the day to follow health and safety guidelines.
- Cooks follow recipes consistently, make adjustments based on customer requests, communicate with wait staff and prepare garnishes to make an attractive presentation for each meal.
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients
- Bake, grill, steam and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods
- Present, garnish and arrange final dishes
- Occasionally serve food
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes
- Handle and store ingredients and food
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (42 Positions)
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / OND.
- 1 or more years’ experience working within the food industry as a Cook, Chef or related role.
- Working knowledge of local dishes and continental dishes recipe.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible working hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, production environment
Very Attractive + HMO + Free Lunch + 13th Month Salary.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Ultimus Holdings Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.