Hotel Capitol recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with a minimum of SSCE should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Hotel Capitol is a cutting edge and contemporary hotel that offers extravagance as well as solace at its ideal. The four-star hotel is decisively situated at the core of Ikeja, making it effectively open with fantastic street organizations to different pieces of the central area and the city of Lagos in general. Every one of our rooms are outfitted with high velocity Internet facility, in-room entertainment, tea facility, extravagance toiletries and lovely sheets to make your visit very agreeable. Hotel Capitol is additionally known for parlor and bar administrations provides food for your solace and amusement without adjusting the calm tranquility of the inn climate. Join Hotel Capitol careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Hotel Capitol Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Cook
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Marriott International Recruitment (15 Positions)
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing work stations
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
- Preparing oven, utensils, and grill for shift
- Taking orders from wait staff or computerized system
- Cooking order according to food health and safety standards
- Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
- Handling multiple food orders at one time
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
- Dressing order for presentation
- Ensuring each guest order has the correct food and sides
- Delivering food order to wait staff in a timely manner
- Storing all food properly
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Sanitizing and cleaning work stations and utensils
- Reordering stock and food supplies.
- Monitoring other cooks and team members
- Assisting other chefs / cooks in preparing food or helping other team members when needed.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2022.
Also Apply for: Libra Motors Limited Employment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.