Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Control Room Supervisor – Golden Fertilizer
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (21 Positions)
- Monitors the flow of materials in the hoppers to ensure it matches the inputted percentage for all raw materials.
- Responsible for the bi-monthly calibration of the hoppers to ensure the accuracy of raw materials used for blending or bagging.
- Delegate team members to oversee the overall cleaning of the machine, from the hoppers to the bagging section.
- Supervises the activities of the Payloader operators to ensure that the correct materials are placed in the hoppers.
- Ensure that all batching equipment is in good working order and that the control room is clean.
- Ensures that the appropriate raw materials are in the designated hoppers before the batching process begins.
- Ensure compliance with safety and good housekeeping policies in all areas.
Also Apply for: Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- OND in any related production field.
- 2 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Must be able to issue and receive detailed instructions both written and verbal.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an analytical approach to Problem-solving.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: MANO Africa Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online