SPIE Oil & Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group. See more SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Control Room Operator – M/F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contractual Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Area Activity: Technical Facilities Management
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
- Ensure HSE policy fulfillment during his activities.
- Establishe and maintains a strong safety culture in line with Company HSE Requirements and Rules.
- Be responsible to ensures compliance with HSE Legislation, Company Standards and Procedures under his area of responsibility to ensure employees safety, legislative compliance, and responsible environment attitude
- Ensure compliance with Operating Procedures & Guidelines with the asset to ensure Process Safety, Operational Safety and Plan Integrity.
- Contribute to achieve and improve HSE targets.
- Perform the updating of technical documentation.
- Give his contribution in Hazard Analyses, incident investigations, Root Cause Failure Analyses, process incidents advising his hierarchy about HSE issues and proposing corrective solutions.
- Making sure that all equipment is working properly by running tests and diagnosing problems.
- Monitor equipment conditions using all indications available in the control room, on site, and portable test equipment.
- Inspect plant and equipment and prepare defect reports; ensure maintenance requests are completed to a satisfactory standard; assist in planning, organizing, and executing unit outages for inspections, overhauls, repairs, and cleaning.
- Read, interpret, and implement technical information found in manufacturer’s and OEM technical manuals, electrical and mechanical P & IDs, and operating and maintenance procedures.
- Participate in ongoing training to maintain and enhance the skills required to perform all Unit Operator and Equipment Operator duties and assist in the training of others.
Also Apply for Stella Maris Schools Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Conduct shift change by fully briefing the incoming Unit Operator.
- Monitoring alarms to ensure that equipment is functioning properly.
- Recording data on computer systems or writing down information on paper charts.
- Controlling all plant operations and monitoring plant performance during emergencies to ensure they are functioning correctly.
- Quickly respond and take corrective action to plant alarms
- Maintaining records of daily operations, including maintenance schedules and equipment performance.
- Responding to alarms by contacting operators at other facilities or initiating emergency response procedures.
- Documenting events in a logbook or computerized system to track equipment status and record system performance.
- Responding to emergencies by operating equipment such as alarm systems, generators, pumps, and sprinkler systems.
- Monitoring real time data from equipment such as radiation levels or chemical concentrations to ensure that it does not exceed safe limits.
- Quickly respond and take corrective action to plant alarms.
- 6 years or more.
- Strong understanding of gas processes , equipment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Motivated, proactive and energetic.
- Experience in instrumentation.
- Experience in Gas turbine.
- Experience in Power Plant or Power distribution.
- Able to use a computer , understand DCS Foxborro.
- Able to liaise with client.
- Interact well with team.
- Apave Low voltage Techncian Certified
- Valide Medical
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- English (C-Professional working proficiency).
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Tantalizers Plc Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online