First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company to lots in West Africa with the subsidiaries FBNBank in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; FirstBank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies. FirstBank also operates First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s foremost pension’s custodian. The Bank specializes in retail banking and has the largest client base in West Africa, with over 18 million customers. Join First Bank of Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Control Officer, Network and Application Review
Job Identification: 598
Job Schedule Full time
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- To ensure that all Risks and vulnerabilities associated with bank’s IT Network plaforms and related systems are promptly identified and mitigated appropriately.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in IT department for Nigeria and African subsidiaries.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in ISOD department
- Perform reviews of user accounts and groups on the bank’s Network devices, servers, operating systems and ensure that privileges on these systems are granted on a need to use basis.
- Ensure proper change control procedures over changes to the Network, DR, Servers, updates and patches.
- Perform reviews to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of IT Network/Server security by checking for the enforcement of the following; System backups, server Hardening, Batch job security, Device File Security, physical access restriction etc.
- Review the overall network security strategy including but not limited to Network design, Security policies, documentations, redundancies, Segmentations, Compartmentalization, virtualizations, Defense-in-depth, Penetration testing, Staffing structure, device hardening, patching,
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (26 Positions)
- Verify that appropriate controls are in place against vulnerabilities associated with the network through the prompt deployment of Fixes, Patches and service packs for CISCO devices, IOS and Windows Operating systems. Raise and document exceptions where applicable.
- Maintain monthly statistics of link/device downtime for all branches and produce monthly system downtime reports as part of the overall control situation report of internal control.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any Science or Engineering course, CISA or CISSP or IT related certification such as CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE).
- Minimum experience: 3 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or IT security work.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2022; 01:00 PM
Also Apply for: Eye Foundation Hospital Group Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online