ShepherdHill Security Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
ShepherdHill Security is a top-notch security firm with the goal of dominating the security sector by establishing a reputation that far exceeds that of its competitors. We are a reputable business with headquarters on the Lagos Mainland and are known as the first and last name in the security sector. Since the beginning of operations, the company has continued to succeed because we consistently outperform client expectations and have a solid reputation with customers. Join ShepherdHill Security Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
ShepherdHill Security Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Manager
Location: Oshodi Expressway, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Coordinates the provision of contractual and security services to the Client within its portfolio, in compliance with legislation, Company policies and procedures and ensure achievement of budgeted financial targets
- Ensure proper preparation and approves post order/work instructions
- Staff turnover analysis, proper allocation of Guards to respective beats and proper rostering.
- Prepare new clients SLA’s for execution
- Client relationship, retention and customer service levels
- Maintain a robust data base for all Guards in the contract
- Prepare and confirm Nominal roll for approval
- Ensuring that site meetings are held on an ongoing basis
- Conduct regular site visits in ensuring of site procedure implementation and also identifying training needs.
Also Apply for: Bolt Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
- Ensuring that manpower is maintained at optimum levels, to minimise clients complaints and maintained a disciplined system
- Ensuring that claims against the Company are prevented or minimized through regular customer risk assessments
- Liaison with regards to invoicing, accuracy of such and securing payment
- Identifying new business opportunities in the region’s sphere of operations, as well as in terms of growth of business with existing customer, driven by the promotion of superior security solutions
- Undertake other activities as required.
- Visit client branches regularly to ascertain level of customer satisfaction
- Promptly and adequately attend to all client’s queries, complains and meetings.
- Timely and adequate resolution of emerging crises in the locations under his command
- Gives appropriate feedbacks to the Patrol Coordinators as regards clients visitation
- Advise on client’s business performance for informed decision
- Prepares monthly feedback on all resolved client’s complaints
- Holds operational briefs with the State Coordinator to discuss operational issues.
- Submit the outcome of incident report for appropriate action
- Prepares weekly operations report to the Operations Coordinators.
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Employment (3 Positions)
Key Performance Indicators
- Zero complaints from the client
- 95% client retention
- Average time taken to resolve client’s complaints
- Effective supervision of locations under command
- Minimal complaints on Operatives salary
- Timely response to Operatives matter
- 5% Company growth.
Educational Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC
- Relevant working experience in private Security Industry, Professional Certification and Military knowledge will be added advantage.
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skill
- Investigation skill
- Problem solving skill
- Negotiating Skills
- Understanding of the Business environment.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Also Apply for: EHA Clinics Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.