TradeDepot recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This TradeDepot job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders. Join TradeDepot careers team today, and be part of our success story.
TradeDepot Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also see: UBA Bank Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- We are looking for an analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of content marketer.
- Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background and a flair for analytics.
- You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers.
- Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint, brand awareness and customer acquisition.
- As Content Marketer, you will create and manage the distribution of content to grow App Downloads and drive other in-app customer actions.
- S/he will require excellent interpersonal communication skills, as well as demonstrate sound decision-making ability.
- Own the top-bottom process of driving user engagement and actions through exciting and engaging content techniques.
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Planning, writing and mobilizing engaging and result-oriented content strategies across all platforms.
- Driving organic traffic and engagement that translates to user sign-ups and other in-app actions.
- Finding and exploring new routes or platforms to reach your target audience, when/how they use them, and disseminate content accordingly.
- Measuring the results of content marketing initiatives to inform future content marketing efforts.
- Working alongside a team of creatives to produce visuals (still and motion) that will deliver specific content objectives.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- At least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Fantastic work culture
- Strong opportunities to progress your career.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Content Marketer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.