Novarick Homes and Properties Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Novarick Homes and Properties Limited is a real estate development company, dedicated to providing remarkable housing and investment solutions across the real estate spectrum. We pride ourselves with the development of estates that runs on a clean and renewable energy supply, this we believe will help us make considerable impact in making the world around us a better place. Join Novarick Homes and Properties Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Novarick Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Employment (13 Position)
- Responsible for the digital vision of the organization
- Maintain the brand of the organization online.
- Support the development of a digital insight function
- Implement digital marketing strategies of the organization.
- Develop and deliver engaging digital contents while ensuring that we are adopting innovative, compelling and creative approaches which engages our targeted audience
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital word processing and publishing platforms.
- Write, edit, organize, and create a high-quality user-friendly content for all our online and offline platforms.
- Use tools such as google analytics to measure and increase the impact of digital engagement.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendation around website optimization.
- Edit and proofread all written pieces prior to publication.
- Develop and manage a content calendar based on key trends and Novarick’s initiatives
- Craft original and highly creative content for a variety of marketing materials which includes but are not limited to blog posts, landing pages, ads, emails, infographics, video scripts.
Also Apply for: British Council Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise the Company’s products and services
- Conduct keyword search and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Monitor, promote, report on content on social media networks and track engagement (eg. comments, likes, shares and reposts) track key metrics to measure content performance.
- Carry-out industry related research & survey on customer needs, trends and recommend new topics for publication.
- Regularly conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are been used. Proactively develop standards, process and best practices for innovation, content creation, distribution and repurposing.
- Coordinate with the marketing and creative team to illustrate articles.
- Identify online bends and personalities including memes and cultural conversations with a view to integrate them into Novarick brand content.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Costarchem Nigeria Limited Employment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applicatiions to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.