Start a new career with Wicresoft while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Wicresoft brings end-to-end value to large enterprises and small businesses alike with proven expertise in IT infrastructure and cloud solutions, managed IT support, managed telecom services, and talent acquisition services. A broad portfolio of services positions Wicresoft to help with many aspects of a business, from the IT department to HR and recruitment initiatives. Advising leaders on big picture thinking, providing necessary tools and solutions to fit the strategy, and managing daily operations where needed is our standard process. Wicresoft was founded in 2002 as a joint venture with Microsoft and has since grown into a leading advisory, solutions, and operations firm with more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
Job Title: Content Creator
Salary: $35 – $45 an hour
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Export Order Fulfillment Analyst at General Motors, Remote Job $43,000 – $61,000 a year
Full Job Description
Social Media Strategist / Content Creator – 1099 Contractor
Part-time, 1099 Contractor (as needed), Remote (Virtual)
As a Social Media Strategist / Content Creator, you will develop, implement, and coordinate social media efforts for recruitment marketing initiatives. You will work with our client service team to extend our client’s digital footprint onto social platforms and engage multiple online communities using existing and emerging digital assets.
What You’ll Do at Wicresoft:
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to develop social media plans that meet their business objectives. Create content, update, monitor, and moderate social media accounts (e.g. Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, etc.).
- Carry out a comprehensive social media strategy to increase visibility for client partners, ensuring a clear and consistent voice for talent acquisition purposes. Build relationships, drive applicant referrals and deepen engagement between applicants and Talent Acquisition teams.
- Research and analyze best practices and tools for Social Media recruitment. Stay current on social media trends and trains others on the new technologies or techniques used to facilitate group interactions and improve collaboration. Provide guidance on best practices for all customers.
- Utilize agency social media tools and analytics to measure and report on editorial content engagement and trends, including competition benchmarks.
What it Takes to Be a Successful Social Media Strategist:
- Minimum 3 years social media experience. Previous recruitment marketing experience highly preferred.
- Previous writing experience, preferably in advertising/digital marketing.
- Demonstrated presentation, relationship building, critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of social analytics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and various social media tools and platforms.
- Ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment.
Job Types: Contract, Part-time
Pay: $35.00 – $45.00 per hour
Also Apply for: Real Estate Salesperson at Keller Williams Realty, Remote Job $44,455 – $250,000 a year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Wicresoft is devoted to delivering equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, age, or other condition or status protected by law.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.