Renmoney is a group of technology and finance enthusiasts who are really passionate about making financial inclusion count for the millions of individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences. See more Renmoney Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Renmoney recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- Conduct daily review on account opening, deposits, loan disbursements, liquidation, expenses, and necessary documentation.
- Conducts periodic review of sales commission, incentives to debt collectors’ agents and recovery team.
- Provide assurance that controls are in place and are effective and adequate and make practical recommendations to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls.
- Ensure staff complies with internal code of conduct, policy and regulations on transactions initiated by the bank to avoid operational losses.
- Perform periodic reconciliations to identify, investigate and provide recommendations on variance noted and institute the necessary controls.
- Conduct review of transactions within the Bank statement and associated reconciliations.
- Leverage information technology to automate routine control checks and provide platform for robust data analytics to provide insights to management on risk and controls.
- Log in all exceptions observed unto the Control Exception tracker/
- Conduct spot checks, stock take, and other functions as may be assigned from time to time.
- Stay abreast of all legislative and regulatory developments both locally and globally that might have an impact on the Company.
Academic & Professional Qualification:
- B.Sc Degree in any field.
- Prior experience in Internal Control/Audit function is optional.
- Experience in I.T control is an added advantage.
Skills & Attributes:
- Highly motivated and committed.
- Good written / verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flair for excellence, productivity, and efficiency.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online