Nigerian Breweries Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria was incorporated in 1946 as “Nigerian Brewery Limited”. In June 1949, the Company recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled out of its Lagos Brewery bottling lines. Join Nigerian Breweries Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consumer and Market Insights Manager
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
- What makes us great? It’s our people! A life with Nigerian Breweries Plc provides an enabling environment to grow your career in line with your aspirations. Come join the team!
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to join our Marketing team as a Consumer and Market Insights (CMI) Manager.
- The Consumer and Market Insights Manager will support brand teams across portfolios with deepening their understanding of consumers and lead a suite of qualitative and quantitative research projects.
- He or she will play a role in helping the marketing team move from Insights to action, and will lead research covering consumers, customers, and shoppers.
- He / she will shape a consumer centric agenda and work closely with the broader commercial team to deliver insights that aid frontline execution.
- He provides the commercial function (marketing and sales) with the right insights to fuel brand, channel, and sales strategy.
- The Consumer and Market Insights Manager is highly analytical, and data driven, He has appreciable experience in working with research agencies, strategic planning, advisory or management consulting.
- He or she can lead research projects from briefing to execution, interpret and present data to senior stakeholders, is an expert on research methodologies, and more importantly is a business partner to brand and portfolio teams.
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (11 Positions)
- Takes responsibility for various continuous studies (brand trackers, retail audits, innovation trackers) and well as ad-hoc studies designed specifically to answer business questions or make innovation decisions
- Works closely with brand teams and creative agencies in concept development, ideation, helping align communication strategy with broader commercial objectives of the company, and provides a data driven perspective
- Acts as the voice of the consumer. He or she consistently shares insights, new thinking, trends with brand and channel teams, hence embedding consumer centricity at the core of our marketing function
- Plays a pivotal role in annual planning, providing, and validating volume and value data, tracking pricing development, and collaborating across various functions including supply chain, finance, and sales to develop excellent commercial plans
- Collaborates with the media, strategy, and planning teams to provide monthly and quarterly competitive reviews on brands within the category, while also looking beyond beverages to inspire the marketing team
- Has full operational responsibility for data analytics and reporting- equity, volume share, value share, quarterly business updates, market forecasting, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class upper or 2nd Class lower with a master’s degree in social sciences or any highly numerate discipline
- An MBA with specialization in marketing and strategy is an added advantage.
Also Apply for: Leitung Gate Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- At least 5 years post NYSC experience working in roles related to research, data analysis, strategic planning, or consulting
- Experience working in marketing, marketing research, and analytics is required
- Sound knowledge of standard research techniques and methodologies is a must
- An analytical mindset, with strong presentation skills and an ability to clearly articulate and present ideas.
- Research Methodologies covering qualitative and quantitative techniques
- Data analytics
- Strategic planning
- Advanced knowledge of marketing concepts.
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced stakeholder management
- Translating data into insights
- Strong communication skills-m Oral and written
- Detail oriented.
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (11 Positions)
Technology Profile / Proficiencies:
- Advanced Excel and Power BI
- Proficient usage of PowerPoint
- Proficiencies in SQL, Tableau, and SPSS and a good grasp of broad Data science concepts is an added advantage.
Why Join Us?
- Attractive Employee Benefits.
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance for employees, spouses and children.
- Life Insurance
- Vehicle Insurance
- Attractive and Progressive Pension Scheme
- Grants for car ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- Free onsite crèche
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
- Employee Mental Health Assistance Programme.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: World Health Organization Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online