Deloitte Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Deloitte is a leading provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services globally. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana. In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services. Join Deloitte Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Deloitte Nigeria recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant – Strategy, Customer & Marketing
Employment Type: Full Time
- Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct.
- We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
- As part of our plan to rapidly upscale our business, Deloitte Consulting is looking for talented individuals to join our growing team.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (11 Position)
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng. / B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a Consulting type role / environment.
- Digital strategy, corporate strategy, customer, marketing, project management experience (either leading or supporting, agile experience).
- Candidate should demonstrate experience and ability to maintain the confidentiality of information and trade secret of the organisation.
- Evidence of knowledge and training on basic employee information security guidelines is also required.
- Relevant Professional Certifications required
- Exceptional organization and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strategy Consumer and Marketing:
- Strategic and Business Design, Mergers and Acquisitions, Customer and Applied Design, Advertising, Marketing and Commerce, Digital Customer
Core Business Operations:
- Operations Transformation, Industry Solutions (Experience in Financial Services, Telecommunications and Technology, Consumer and Industrial Products and Oil and Gas are a plus), Systems Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Analytics and Cognitive
Also Apply for: Fastest Cakes Limited Employment (6 Positions)
- HR Transformation, Organization Transformation, Workforce Transformation
Enterprise Technology and Performance:
- Finance and Performance, Supply Chain and Network Operations, Technology Strategy and Transformation, ERP: SAP, Emerging ERP Solutions
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Proten International Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online