Lily Hospitals Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Lily Hospitals Limited is a last growing private healthcare institutions in Nigeria with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent medical services. Since inception, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals. We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services. Join Lily Hospitals Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Lily Hospitals Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant, O&G
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: Management Level
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- This role is responsible for providing high quality clinical care to patients in the hospital by diagnosing, treating and helping to prevent diseases of women especially those affecting the reproductive system and the process of childbirth.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
Clinical Service Delivery:
- To provide quality medical care to patients and supervise the delivery of quality healthcare by all junior medical personnel.
- Supervise and monitor cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patient’s health and deliver babies safely.
- Provide supervision to resident doctors, medical officers and house officers on medical cases with unique complications.
- Contribute to quality patient care by participation in case planning which includes appropriate pre-admission planning, in-hospital care and discharge planning.
- To identify and recommend appropriate investigations, medical treatment etc
- Participate in clinical audit and quality programs as appropriate
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Manage the administrative requirements of the hospital and patient care including ensuring discharge summaries and medico-legal correspondence are completed with no delay.
- Be aware of and adhere to all Lily Hospital policies and procedure in reference to clinical practice.
- Ensure accomplishment of quality training in the department.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and should be a licensed O&G practitioner certified by the West African College of Surgeons or the National Post graduate Medical College.
- Knowledge of O & G and other specialist areas of medical practice such as oncology, pathology, radiology and pediatrics.
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under extreme pressure and self discipline
- Job holder must have a working knowledge of global quality assurance, clinical audit principles and processes and must exhibit a commitment towards continuous quality improvement.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
- Must show evidence of competence in management of o & G cases and evidence of active participation in relevant research.
- Salary in line with industry standard
- Accommodation available.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Patricia Technologies Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.