Workforce Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Workforce Group is a human resource firm that support businesses and organisations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Join Workforce Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance & Trust Officer
Job type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (6 Positions)
- The job holder will ensure that our operations and business transactions align with all relevant regulatory, legal, and internal policies.
- Continuously review and monitor changes in the regulatory regimes, laws, policies, rules as they impact the company, people, and business processes
- Develop, implement an effective risk assessment, and compliance program for corporate and business processes
- Fund Compliance role by monitoring the activities of the Fund Managers to ensure Funds are managed in line with the provisions of the Trust Deed of the respective Funds, the Investment and Securities Act, SEC Rules and any other guideline released by the Regulators of Collective Investment Schemes.
- Draft, revise contracts, company policies, trust deeds, MoU, Contracts of agreements.
- Carry out and documents research as they relate to Trust services industry and business activities
Also Apply for: Hotel Capitol Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Economics, Law, Finance or other Financial related discipline from a reputable university with a minimum qualification of Second Class Degree.
- At least 3 years in Trust Services or Legal and Compliance role within a financial services or Corporate Law Sector
- Good understanding of Trust services business, and familiar with the legal and regulatory landscape, practices, and professional standards.
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
Method of Applications
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online