OPay Nigeria employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This OPay Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. Join Opay Nigeria career team today, and be part of our success story.
Opay Nigeria recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Compliance Officer to ensure that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules.
Also see: ECOWAS Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Rule book monitoring
- Reviewing of regulator’s website, laws and regulatory guidelines.
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Management of Regulatory enquiries/ correspondence
- Ensuring Rendition of Returns and Attestation on the Compliance Grid
- Coordinating periodic Sanctions Screening exercise
- Sanctions Screening alerts review
- Managing of training schedule for teams and coordination of same
- Policy availability to all after review and approval
- Development of annual Compliance Plan
- Product paper review
- Development of Policy Dashboard
- Update of the regulatory report Dashboard
- Coordinating the review of the Compliance SOP and Handbook
- Transaction Monitoring and Reporting
- Minimize the incidence of Audit exceptions from review of Compliance Department’s activities.
- Maintains zero tolerance for non-compliance with laws, industry guidelines, codes of conducts and rules and regulations that are applicable to the Money Market Operators in order to minimize the incidence of fines and penalties from regulatory infractions.
Also see: UBA Bank Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
- B.Sc / BA in Law, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- Professional certification is a plus
- 2 – 3 years proven experience as a Compliance Officer or Compliance Manager
- Experience in risk management
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g., Anti-Money Laundering, or AML)
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online