Apply for the ongoing Longbridge Technologies Limited Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. These Longbridge Technologies Limited jobs in Nigeria are open to all qualified candidates.
Longbridge Technologies Limited endeavor to situate organizations for economical development by offering equipped administration and an unmistakable methodology. We pride in overcoming any barrier between innovation, people, and corporate elements through a mix of examination, learning, and cutthroat development to enable and work on individuals’ mechanical encounters in work, and life. We’re so into what we do, that when we’re not making some stunning tech item or administration, you’ll detect us counseling and giving industry-fitted answers for empower development, further develop business deftness, and cultivate efficiency. Join Longbridge Technologies Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Longbridge Technologies Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Periodic revision of processes, reports, etc to identify hidden risks or non-compliance issues
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and all unit heads to monitor enforcement of standard processes and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
Skills / Requirements
- B.Sc in Business Administration or any related field
- 3 – 5 years of hands on experience as a compliance officer in a fintech or IT sector.
- Strong knowledge of IT processes
- Legal and professional integrity process-driven, attention to detail, team player, excellent verbal and written skill.
- Cisa certification or any related will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of risk management and information technology savvy
- Candidate should be smart, intelligent, meticulous, good communicator, proactive, great leadership abilities, Business acumen.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV or Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.