Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer – Business Assurance
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
Purpose of the Job
- To liaise with process owners for providing reasonable assurance that cost effective mitigating controls are implemented to prevent & detect violations/noncompliance with corporate policies and procedures, applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in creating awareness of corporate compliance polices including Code of conduct to employees and other stakeholders
- Assist in administering compliance software and effect updates
- Assist in conducting compliance risk assessment as input to audit plan
- Follow up with HR Managers and obtain updates on the extent of employees signing the code.
- Monitor compliance database to ensure compliance with captured compliances.
- Follow up with compliance champions on the level of compliance with regulatory requirements and obtain information on new laws/update to existing laws.
- Conduct audit of corporate policies and procedures for compliance.
- Carry out internal quality to ensure compliance with policies and regulatory obligations.
Also Apply for: PricewaterhouseCooper Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree / HND in Accounting, Economics or Law
- Professional Certification – International Qualification on compliance will be an added advantage.
- 2 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be detail oriented.
- Have excellent analytical and statistical skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Visa Incorporated Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online