SendMe Food Technology Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This SendMe Food Technology Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
SendMe Food Technology Limited was founded in 2020 in the ancient city of Ibadan, we are the fastest-growing food technology company in Nigeria. Sendme is using social commerce and artificial intelligence to meet the animal protein demands of Nigerian households and businesses at excellent prices. We do not just sell animal protein, we are passionate about redefining the food experience because we believe that food should not be merely perceived as a means to satisfy hunger, rather, it is relished, appreciated, and celebrated for its unique taste and culture. We are driven by a zeal to “go for more”. Therefore, we are committed to leveraging our strengths in technology to model a seamless and effective system that ensures quality and efficiency. Join SendMe Food Technology Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
SendMe Food Technology Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: the Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O)
- The Company Secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of the company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with the statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the Directors are implemented.
- The Company Secretary ensures compliance with relevant legislation and regulation and keeps the company leadership informed of their legal responsibilities.
- The Company Secretary has a duty to file annual returns and other Company documents, as well as take responsibility for convening leadership meetings and other internal administrative matters.
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (10 Positions)
- Maintaining the company’s registered office and receiving all correspondence sent to that address
- Maintaining the company’s statutory records which include; minutes of general and leadership meetings, a register of directors, any charges applying to the company’s assets, and a register of ‘debenture holders’
- Looking after essential legal documents which includes: the Certificate of Incorporation, the Memorandum and Articles of Association, share certificates and stock transfers, the company’s seal, any certificates of change of name, and director’s service contracts.
- Reporting on changes to the company
- Playing the role of corporate watchdog, anticipating the items that the Leadership needs to review and approve
- To ensure compliance with the provisions of Companies Law and rules made there-under and other statutes and bye-laws
- To attend the leadership meetings in order to ensure that the legal requirements are fulfilled, and provide such information as is necessary
- To prepare, approve, sign and seal agreements leases, legal forms, and other official documents on the company’s behalf when authorised by the board of directors or the executive responsible.
- To advise, in conjunctions with the company’s solicitors, the chief executive or other executives, in respect of the legal matters, as required.
- To engage legal advisors and defend the rights of the company in Courts of Law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law / Legal Studies
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Tech industry is desirable.
- Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software
- Commercial awareness
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Excellent organization and time management
- The ability to take the initiative
- A flexible and practical approach to work
- Discretion and diplomacy.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.