Ogwepa Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Ogwepa Nigeria Limited was founded in 1993 as a multi-disciplinary company development, With over 50 years of combined expertise in engineering, works, research, development, management, information technology, procurement, auditing, and management consulting. Ogwepa Nigeria has worked hard over the years to develop into a full-service multidisciplinary firm that can provide our clients with the specialized attention and solutions needed in a project environment that is constantly evolving. Every project at Ogwepa Nigeria is viewed as requiring a strong sense of teamwork, and Ogwepa Nigeria is in charge of fostering this culture. The overall project manager has a responsibility to provide effective and consistent communication with all parties and at all levels. Join Ogwepa Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ogwepa Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (4 Positions)
Company Driver Responsibilities
- Safely transporting company staff/passengers as well as various products/cargo and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Keep accurate count of gas usage, miles, and other data.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (26 Positions)
Company Driver Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred.
- Sound use of a smartphone
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
N40,000 – N70.000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Vesa Fisheries Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.