Memose International Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with SSCE should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Memose International Limited is a complete Vehicle Leasing and Human resource service provider with great potentials and competence to meet the needs of reputable organizations and high net-worth individuals who desire quality and prompt service delivery. Our ability to provide personalized and customer driven services gives us an edge over other leasing and manpower resource companies in Nigeria. Join Memose International Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Memose International Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
Locations: Enugu, Ebonyi, and Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Candidates should possess an FSLC / SSCE qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Guinness Nigeria Plc Employment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.