Sayed Farms ltd is a leading poultry farm in Nigeria, established in the year 2004. We specialized in poultry products, and distribution of frozen food (frozen fish, french fries, frozen chicken, frozen vegetables, cheese etc..) and covers all the major aspects of the chicken business field and frozen foods distribution in the market. Our aim is to introduce the latest world technology in poultry sector & frozen foods in order to reach an extensive production, with the least cost, of higher quality production & services. Join Sayed Farms Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Sayed Farms Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Car Driver
Job Reference: CCD2022072
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Transport staff/manager to and from destinations
- Arrive at destinations on schedule
- Fulfil administrative needs, like office pickups
- Research and plan for traffic, construction and weather delays.
- When accosted with clients, interact with clients professionally at all times.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready for use
- Arrange for vehicle repairs as needed
- Keep mileage records and repair records up to date.
Also Apply for: Blume Nigeria Limited Employment (3 Positions)
- At least OND / SSCE.
- A valid driver’s license
- Minimum of 4 years driving top management staff of corporate organizations
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic
- Record of good driving
- Polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm under stressful situations
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Abuja road.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited Employment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.