WTS Energy is now recruiting for the position of Community Relations Manager. Interested candidates should read details below and apply now using link at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
About WTS Energy:
WTS Energy is the leading solution supplier in the international Oil, Gas and Renewable Energy industries. We supply professional personnel and outsource services, like Recruitment and Workforce Management, for projects and operations in all regions across the world. In fact, due to our offices spread around 21 countries, we can provide 24/7 tailored hands-on support wherever you go. We take pride in partnering with our clients and consultants in professional relationships that are based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent service quality. This is what we believe in, because in the end it is all about people. Join WTS Energy careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
WTS Energy Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Relations Manager
Job Type: Full time
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Employment (11 Positions)
- Handle community relations activities between Host Communities and Company closely.
- Supports the company’s business goals by raising awareness in the Host Communities and environs to ensure alignment of strategies and initiatives for maximum benefit to both the communities and the asset.
- Facilitate the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives/strategies in line with agreed and approved Community Engagement Framework for Host Communities for sustainability and co-habitual relationship between asset and stakeholders.
- In conjunction with the Community Development Boards (CDB), manage community matters and drive conflict prevention, management and resolution.
- In conjunction with the CDB and Community Relations Committee (CRC); coordinate and developmental projects implementation in the communities to achieve “value for money” and project objective.
- Generate community relations budgets, track and report expenditures.
- Facilitate and promote better relationship amongst communities and other stakeholders. through company-community related activities.
Also Apply For Oando Plc Recruitment (4 Positions)
- B.Sc. (Social Sciences or Relevant Discipline)
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in community relations matters in the oil and gas industry, with about 3years in managerial role.
- Strong knowledge of community relations dynamics in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Networking & Relationship Management.
- Experience developing and managing community related initiatives and programs.
- Well organized and capable of working with little supervision.
- Possesses strong analytical, influencing and good negotiating skills.
- Leadership and people centric traits, with good managerial abilities.
- A Team player with good decision-making abilities.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Olam International Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online