Paga Nigeria is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. See more Paga Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Paga Nigeria recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Career Level: Grade 9
Sector: Financial Services
Category: Brand Strategy & Marketing
Reports To: Head of Brand Strategy & Marketing
About the Role
- We are looking for a passionate storyteller to help tell our stories to all stakeholders (team, customers, industry partners and international observers); stories that will help them understand the impact and buy into the vision by signing up, joining us and partnering with us. Do you love telling stories, writing and interacting with people? Then join our team as a Communications Manager!
- As part of the Marketing team, the Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and executing an end-to-end internal and external communications plans for the Paga brand, business units and products/services.
- You will have responsibility for the overall communications strategy, counsel and deliverables related to executive visibility through speaker engagements, team member communications, sales communications and external messaging and platforms, including social media.
- Communication vehicles and platforms will include keynotes, blogs, videos, media opportunities, internal channels and social/digital platforms.
- The executive internal communications plan will focus on maintaining team members and key external stakeholders engaged and informed of Paga’s priorities, achievements, business strategy (where not sensitive), recent product launches and other relevant topics.
- You will play an essential role in marketing, communications and digital projects.
- You will be responsible for content creation and management across all creative work, including print collateral, websites, email campaigns, television and radio advertising, and many related tasks.
- Equal parts strategy and executional excellence, this role calls for someone who can manage team/s and multiple projects simultaneously while also ensuring that every single element ladders up to larger corporate narrative and objectives.
- We need a storyteller willing to grow strong financial and data literacy.
- We need someone who can turn a number into a narrative, and someone who can thread small data points into a broad story.
- We need a creative thinker, strong writer, experienced collaborator and flawless executor who will bring their capabilities and energy to our growing team.
- Develop and execute internal and external communications plan aligned to strategy and objectives
- Develop executive speaking platforms including speech writing, presentation development and some event management (all hands meetings)
- Ensure communications plan and timeline are integrated with other company, business strategy and business unit initiatives
- Identifies opportunities to innovate through the use of new platforms or technologies to support the communications plan
- Provide communications support for the Business Unit Heads, particularly the Office of the CEO in Press, company and industry events
- Proactively investigate compelling story ideas across the business
- Oversee the development of communication strategies and packaging of brand campaigns across branded content, sponsorships, ad products, social media, events, and experiential
- Help define the editorial and branded vision for initiatives, focused on elevating the content and distribution potential
- Build and execute engaging and customer content plans and marketing strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification which drive customer action
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Build awareness for Paga through story-telling and creative PR programs for different customer segments.
- Write and edit press releases, award nominations, media pitches and other related communication materials
- Write dynamic copy for multiple formats of tone and voice, e.g. conversational, instructional, informative, analytical, etc. and crafting copy for a wide variety of marketing programs and deliverables, to include collateral, digital, promotions and brand marketing initiatives
- Helping to build effective strategies that translate consumer insights into meaningful, on-brand creative content solutions
- Ensuring the Paga brand voice is represented consistently across all projects, channels and platforms
- Continually evolving Paga’s overall best practices and writing processes to achieve a high level of efficiency and proficiency
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications, Creative Writing or Advertising
- 6+ years of experience with copywriting and content creation in advertising, digital marketing, journalism or publishing
- A keen understanding of the local media landscape and social media, and an innovator in PR programs and campaigns
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- An interest in technology a must.
- Excellent digital, social, and integrated marketing experience
- A knack for presenting compellingly, confidently, and convincingly
- Desire to work well with multidisciplinary teams
- Real passion for innovation and driven to win!
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC.
- Excellent short-form and long-form writing skills in a variety of voices and tones
- Solid grammar, editing and proof-reading capabilities
- Developing presentation and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in E-mail marketing (preferably MailChimp)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Word, with a working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
- A proactive and detail-oriented client service mentality
- Comfort with brand, media, and performance analytics
- Ability to be a visual storyteller; build decks that flow and tell a clear concise story, and look beautiful
- Strong strategic writing skills – you can distill complexities to any audience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices.