Marriott International recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
At Marriott International, we’re constantly looking for novel ways to better serve our clients, give our employees opportunities, and expand our company. The business, which started as a nine-seat A&W root beer stand, is now renowned as a top employer and for its excellent business practices, which are guided by its five core principles of putting people first, pursuing excellence, embracing change, acting with integrity, and serving the greater good. Join Marriott International careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Marriott International Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commis II – Pastry
Job Number: 22169975
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Category: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Position Type: Non-Management
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
- Communicate any assistance needed during busy periods to the Chef to ensure optimum services.
- Notify manager if a product does not meet specifications.
- Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.
- Monitor the quantity of food that is prepared and the portions that are served.
- Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish to be served.
- Serve food in proper portions onto proper receptacle. Set-up, clean and break down work station.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area including tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing.
- Wash and peel fresh fruits and vegetables when required.
- Prepare and cook food.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (26 Positions)
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online