United Nigeria Airlines recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This United Nigeria Airlines job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria. Join United Nigeria Airlines careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Commercial Manager
- Prepare commercial contracts and negotiating commercial terms for business development.
- Track and monitor commercial performances with a view to increasing revenue and earnings across the business.
- Demonstrate leadership and provide active coaching and support to the commercial team.
- Lead sales and marketing strategies.
- Establish and manage innovative projects from idea generation to innovation execution
- Effectively research and analyze all areas of commercial portfolios to reflect business needs and identify new areas for growth
- Identify new routes based on industry data
- Minimizing risks and ensuring a cost-effective approach
Central Reservation System:
- Help develop, lead, and deploy a central reservation system
- Creation and publication of flights, routes and connecting airport
- Plan unit of sales traffic and expectations
- Monitor load factor and revenue flown per day of the week
- Identify special event, religious festivals, sports events, holiday periods etc. and enter them in the holiday and special event calendar (HSE)
- Management and control of reservation inventory in a way that increases company profitability given the flight schedule and fare structure available
- Ensuring system data matches with the published schedule
- Ensuring system integrity
- Provide overall guidance on system use and helpdesk on critical system-specific matters
Also see: PZ Cussons Employment (6 Positions)
Pricing and Inventory Control:
- Lead price setting and pricing reviews
- Ensure timely wash-up of all flights to maximize sales
- Monitor competitor`s availability and adjust allocations according to the marketing strategy
- Updating of fares and taxes
- Management and control of reservation inventory to increase business profitability
- Setting overbooking profile
- Setting group quote pricing structure
- Charter negotiations
- Develop, document, and implement business plans, processes, and procedures
- Structuring the commercial department into various units
- Oversee business extensions in terms of Co-operate alliances & Travel Agency
- Coordinate sales process and systems training for new recruits and refresher training for existing personnel
- Monitor and manage Customer Service and customer satisfaction process flow
- Ensure seamless relationship between out-stations and Commercial team to enhance business development
- Liaise with HR department for staffing needs
- Align with Accounts department for checks and balances
- Advising company on promotional offers and strategies
- Develop a high-performance service culture within the business
- Develop KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance
- Conduct performance appraisal
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of business targets.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department
Skills and Personal Qualities
- Ablity to manage ticket sales in the Airline Industry
- Ability to lead price setting and price reviews
- Ability to ensure timely wash-up of all flight to maxmise sales
- Good and vast knowledge of the Airline industry with regards to reservation system
- Must be a person of high integrity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software especially VIDECOM
- Excellent and strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent managerial skills and Good research skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to develop working partnerships with all staff in airlines at the airport
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Must be smart enough to take critical decisions within a very short time limit
N500,000 – N750,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.