Apply for the ongoing COMFLOOR Commercial Floor Coverings Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This COMFLOOR Commercial Floor Coverings job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
We have been involved in the supply and installation of carpet and vinyl floor coverings to the commercial industry since 1978. We are a family owned and operated business whose proud reputation has been forged through prompt, reliable, and exceptional service to customers of the flooring industry. The continuing relationships we have developed with out clients over the years are a testament to our commitment, expertise, and integrity in all that we do.
Our sales people have extensive knowledge of commercial floor coverings and are able to tailor specific products, colours, and styles to suit all requirements.Operating throughout Brisbane and South East Queensland, we offer the widest possible choice in practical flooring solutions, call our experienced team today on 1300 317 873.
Comfloor Commercial Floor Coverings is a Division of Queensland Parquetry and Cork Floors Pty. Ltd.
COMFLOOR Commercial Floor Coverings Job Recruitment For Administration Officer – Australia
Location: Brisbane, Australia
COMFLOOR supply and install commercial floor coverings, throughout South East Queensland. We are seeking an Administration Officer to join our busy Scheduling team located at Eagle Farm.
To be successful in this role you will require the ability to communicate effectively, a genuine desire to assist others, and high-level organisational skills to meet deadlines. This role involves a high volume of scheduling installation projects on a daily basis.
Working within a team of eight Administration Officers your responsibilities will include:
- Ordering, tracking, and monitoring the delivery of materials.
- Booking installers.
- Updating and maintaining job management system.
- Communicating with sales staff, installers, customers, warehouse, and other agencies.
Following skills required:
- High level written and oral communication skills with high level attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- The ability to multi-task without compromising quality or attention to detail.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
- High level critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- The ability to effectively prioritise your workload.
- The ability to work well with others, be a clear communicator, and self-motivated.
- A passion for customer service.
- Demonstrate a professional, calm, and friendly manner.
- A sound geographical knowledge of the Southeast Queensland area.
COMFLOOR offers a supportive working environment. Salary will be negotiated with the successful person depending on skills and experience.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please apply by submitting your resume and a formal cover letter outlining your relevant experience. To be considered you must include our position reference number AO160422 in your cover letter.
- Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years’ experience do you have as an administration officer?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- What’s your highest level of education?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have data entry experience?
Also see: MQ Health Job Recruitment – Australia
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you