CredPal recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
CredPal is a provider of consumer credit, provides credit cards and buy now, pay later options in Nigeria. With CredPal’s buy now, pay later option, you may make any purchase, online or off, and pay for it over the course of up to 6 months. You may shop for goods like technology, gadgets, travel, apparel, furniture, and many other things. With CredPal credit cards, we provide you with money that you can use to meet your immediate requirements while making a later payment. Anything you desire should not be too difficult to pay for when you want it. What could possibly be better than a card that is financed for you, always in your wallet, and accessible wherever you are at any time? Download CredPal from the Play Store or App Store for Android to get started, then register. Join CredPal careers team today, and be part of our success story.
CredPal Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collections Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Also Apply for: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment (2 Positions)
- We are looking for a Collections Officer to assist with the collection of outstanding debts
- The collections officer will contact clients and inform them of their debts, negotiate payment plans, and ensure payments are made as soon as possible.
- Contact customers and inform them of their overdue bills.
- Advise customers on their payment options and suggest methods of payment.
- Negotiate suitable payment plans.
- Maintain customers’ payment records.
- Write final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- Institute legal actions when customers fail to pay their debt.
- Respond to customers’ queries.
- Obtain feedback from overdue customers whose payment is overdue.
- Investigate customers’ repayment ability and assess the potential risk.
Also Apply for: Sujimoto Construction Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 1-2 years previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of office and accounting software.
- Patience and resilience.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Novarick Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online