IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a financial institution that focused on ensuring that the poor take part in their economy by providin them with access to the financial products and services they need to help them build wealth and achieve their goals. In developing countries where poverty is on the increase, microenterprises are estimated to represent more than 80% of all wealth-building enterprises and more than 20% of GDP. Join IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
IBILE Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collection Officer
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Posting/payment of all type of Taxes using all available channels provided by the bank and/or Alpha Betta LLB.
- Prompt printing/distribution of tax payment certificates to clients
- Prompt attendance to customers/clients.
- Preparation on posting of Withholding Certificate schedules.
- Liaise with Operations/Collections Department on the following:
- Posting of transactions
- Reconciliation of transaction postings
- Reporting/liaising with IT/Collections on issues relating to equipment.
- Reporting/liaising with Finance/Collections on error, failed transactions, customer related challenge.
- Accurate and timely preparation of required reports.
- Perform other task as may be assigned by Head, Collections & Operations.
- OND in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related discipline.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word and Power poin.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using “Collection Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please candidate residing at Ikeja, Yaba, Oregun & Alausawill be given preference.