ApplicantPro was founded in Utah in 2007, we currently maintain offices in both Eagle Mountain and St. George. Our team provides our clients throughout the US and Canada with user-friendly hiring software and a methodology that teaches them how to hire better. Hiring is more than just posting a job or getting applications. It’s the first of many steps to a successful relationship between employees and employers. We believe that this should be a positive experience that takes the needs of both parties into consideration, and that’s why we work hard to “eat our broccoli” and practice what we preach. We care more about results than about “how things have always been done.” And, our people truly care about our clients and each other.
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE LATEST REMOTE JOBS TODAY Saturday 03, June 2023
Job Title: Client Support Specialist
Salary: $14 an hour
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
ApplicantPro in Eagle Mountain, UT is looking to hire a part-time or full-time Client Support Specialist. Do you want the flexibility to both work from home and from the office? Would you like to join a growing company with a supportive team environment where there is great potential for career growth? If so, please read on!
- This Client Support Specialist position starts at $14.00/hour with the opportunity to earn bonuses. We also offer great benefits and perks, such as 7 paid holidays including Black Friday and Christmas Eve, generous paid time off (PTO) that starts to accrue on your first day, a 401(k) option, flexible spending accounts (FSAs), life insurance, flexible work from home opportunities, a down-to-earth casual environment, a positive team-oriented culture, and the opportunity to earn a monthly housekeeping bonus. Our full-time (30+ hours per week) employees also have access to medical, dental, vision, and other insurance options. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you to leverage your exceptional customer service skills, apply today!
We are proud to have been named one of Utah’s Top Workplaces by The Salt Lake Tribune. As we’ve steadily grown, we’ve come to understand that the core of ApplicantPro is our amazing team. We hire people based on their potential more than their history. Our awesome vibe welcomes creative, innovative, and collaborative minds who enjoy being part of a passionate and supportive team. We have an informal work environment but are serious about what we do. Our employees are too busy learning, growing, and delivering results to get mired down in office politics. No one is ever forgotten in a corner to push papers at ApplicantPro. We encourage each other to stay humble, be hungry, think smart, solve problems, build confidence, think abundantly, and be authentic.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- As a Client Support Specialist on our award-winning Client Services team, you are a lifeline for the overworked HR professionals and hiring managers that we serve. You and your fellow specialists are the face of our company for most of our clients. You are quite literally the main reason they love using our software! Whether they’re experiencing a glitch, aren’t sure how to optimize their hiring process, need to know if our software has a particular capability, want to sort out a billing issue, or need advice on how to get more applicants, they can count on you.
- You simultaneously answer the phone, participate in chats, and respond to emails that are funneled into our client service system. You make sure that no one has to wait very long for a response. Most of your workload requires you to use your troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to get to the bottom of something complex. Many times, you have to come up with a new, creative way to solve a problem that you’ve never seen before. And, if you can’t help them yourself, you find out who can. It’s a good thing that you love a challenge. The key to your success is that you never give up or leave anyone hanging. You are all about following through and following up.
- You make personal connections easily, ensuring that every client feels valued. You take charge of challenging opportunities as they arise and provide excellent service to our clients. You feel good about representing a company with a solid reputation and playing an important part in their success. You enjoy helping our clients achieve results as a Client Support Specialist.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Above-average computer skills
- Ability to discuss additional features, upgrades, or services with confidence
- Exceptional customer service skills
Do you have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal? Are you a quick learner? Do you go above and beyond? Are you flexible? Do you work well as part of a team and support the success of others? If so, you might just be perfect for this customer service position!
This part-time flex customer service position requires availability during business hours from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM MST on Monday – Friday. The schedule is between 20 to 40 hours per week with the ability to flex up in hours when requested.
READY TO JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this part-time flex customer service job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.