Guaranty Trust Holding Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Guaranty Trust Holding Company job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company Plc GTCO (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc – GTB) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively. Join Guaranty Trust Holding Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Services Head
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Client Services Head is primarily responsible for fostering positive client relations, managing inquiries, and promptly directing customer complaints to augment post-sales client feedback.
Also Apply for: Citibank Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
- Maintain quality client service by attending to client inquiries and requests.
- Implement procedures, processes, and projects for streamlining of operations and service improvement initiatives.
- Oversee the client service team by providing clients with technical assistance on products and services.
- Work with internal stakeholders for service requirements, inquiries, and instructions
- Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging, handling and resolution.
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Provide appropriate recommendations on product improvements based on client feedback.
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (8 Positions)
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Business Information Systems or any related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 to 6 years in the client services, sales, marketing, or similar role.
- Proficiency in customer service software, databases, and tools
- Good knowledge in keeping abreast with the developments in the client services field.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Wildlife Conservation Society Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online