Law and Visas recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Law and Visas job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Law and Visas is a a leading specialist visa and immigration advisory law firm.. We endeavor to guarantee that we give you a great and fulfilling administration. We give our clients genuine and straight forward warning and legitimate help in regards to all migration issues to a few nations including UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland and so on. We have a devoted movement expert group who give phenomenal and effective legitimate administrations. We give you an incentive for cash. Our attorneys and legal counselors have numerous long stretches of involvement with the movement field and make a solid effort to accomplish your ideal result. Our group are committed individuals who will help you along all through the interaction and will chip away at your case with the most significant level of incredible skill. Join Law and Visas careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Law and Visas Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also see: Pulse Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- This is a customer service position. The position requires you to provide excellent customer service to our clients and the office team.
- Experience in immigration law is not essential.
- However, an experience in working in a business and office environment, getting tasks done in a short time is essential.
- Sell service to the prospective clients
- Collect Client information and fill out application forms
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis
- Assist clients with knowing the range of services offered
- Demonstrate good knowledge of services to clients
- Greet clients in a friendly, polite, and professional manner
- Educate clients about current immigration developments and trends
- Ring up clients, respond to emails, meet face to face, and chat to clients to take payments and you issue receipts
- Contribute to team’s daily sales goals.
- B.Sc / HND Degree holder of any discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of Second class lower or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Must have experience working in a business/office environment
- Must be able to follow set company rules and standards
- Must have good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must have good knowledge of basic computer applications ie Microsoft word, chrome etc.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong orientation towards providing excellent customer service
- Basic math skills
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated selling skills
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Must be able to travel to the office early at regular office hours.
- Fluent in spoken English.
- Must have good writing ability / skills.
- Must have good research and fact-finding abilities / skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Also see: Hazon Holdings Employment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and a detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please specify the position you are applying for in the Cover Letter.
- Application after the deadline may not be considered.