Novarick Homes and Properties Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Novarick Homes and Properties Limited is a real estate development company, dedicated to providing remarkable housing and investment solutions across the real estate spectrum. We pride ourselves with the development of estates that runs on a clean and renewable energy supply, this we believe will help us make considerable impact in making the world around us a better place. Join Novarick Homes and Properties Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Novarick Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment (13 Positions)
- We are looking for a driven and passionate Client Relationship Officer to join our growing team!
- As a Clent Relationship Officer, you will act as a point of contact, provide product/service information, answer inquiries, and efficiently address any issues that our clients might face.
- A great candidate for this role will be able to provide the highest service standards, respond quickly to clients, and boost customer satisfaction.
- If you can put yourself in the client’s shoes, have excellent communication skills, are enthusiastic, and enjoy assisting people – we want to get to know you!
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (5 Positions)
- University Degree in Social Sciences.
- At least 3 years experience working in customer support.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent with data Analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must have completed NYSC
- Candidates living on the Island will be most preferred for proximity.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Guinness Nigeria Plc Employment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.