Latest Jubaili Agrotec Limited Recruitment 2023 for the position of Clearing & Logistic Supervisor. Interested candidates should submit their CV using the email address at the end of this post.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
About Jubaili Agrotec Limited:
Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) which has since inception been among the leading brand in the market. The company was setup by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives … etc The first branch was established in Kano, the Capital of the North that covers around 60% of the agriculture in Nigeria. The company gradually opened other branches in Nigeria such as Ibadan branch in 2004 to cover the South of Nigeria, Abuja branch in 2010 to cover the middle belt of Nigeria and Lagos branch in 2011. Join Jubaili Agrotec Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Jubaili Agrotec Limited Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clearing & Logistic Supervisor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Send scan shipping documents to assigned clearing agent and update the system.
- Follow up the ETA & ATA on daily basis for shipped orders & update the system.
- Confirming that agent collected separate/original documents before arrival & update the system.
- Confirm that all Nafdac documents (valid online permit/NAFDAC certificate/CRIA/COA/MANUFACTURE) received by the agent.
- In addition, confirming that ORIGINAL EUC/SON/MSDS (if applicable) collected by the agent.
- Follow up rotation with shipping line before the vessel arrival.
- Follow up with the Documentation Lead and make sure the scanned documents are sent to the bank mentioned in the FORM M in order to follow up for PAAR issuance.
- Follow up assessment notice with agent after receiving the rotation number.
- Preparing duty payment and secure duty receipt without delay and update the system and update the IDEC report.
- Check with finance funds availability or any other concerns if there is a delay in payment and update the system by mentioning the reason of delay.
- If the order needs a permission to clear (prohibited products), we should get it as soon as possible. Once we have SGD, we will email all documents to Registration department.
- Follow up on the NAFDAC invoice with the clearing agent and NAFDAC FIRST STAMP (endorsement) with agent on daily basis and update the system.
- Follow up shipping line release and if any issue with shipping line we should contact them for prompt assistance and update on the system.
- Follow up with agent for terminal payment.
- In case of normal clearing(examination) follow up with the Agent for booking for the examination, Secure examination is done to process the custom release.
- Follow up with agent TDO’S availability and update system.
- Track the loading operation until the final container is gated out and ensure that all containers are received in the warehouse and update the system.
- B.Sc or HND in Shipping Management / Business Administration or any relevant Course.
Skills & Experience Desirable:
- Must have 6 – 10 year experience in similar field
- Must be computer literate
- Must have good organizational and communication skills.
- Must be conversant with all activities in shipping management but of priority is the clearing and forwarding which the expected candidate must have performed in a similar industry
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.