Efficacy Construction Company Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Efficacy Construction Company job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Efficacy Construction Company is a Nigerian Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works. Join Efficacy Construction Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Efficacy Construction Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer (Site)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also see: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Responsibilities for Efficacy Construction Company Recruitment
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, client’s requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects.
- Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing them in the field building measurement.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the Project Manager.
- Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work; assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control advising on procurement strategy providing advice on contractual claims.
- Valuing completed work & claiming the extra cost of the design variation
- Assist the pm in the drafting and issuance of project proposals.
- Prepares RFP’S, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules, (request for proposal).
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines / trades.
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
Requirements for Efficacy Construction Company Recruitment
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date for Efficacy Construction Company Recruitment
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application for Efficacy Construction Company Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA