Ultimus Holdings recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Ultimus Holdings job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Ultimus Holdings is a Pan-African investment company with the sole aim of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. Our investment portfolios cuts across construction, property development, facility management, hospitality, manufacturing and entertainment. Our people remain our greatest strength which leaves us with no option but to consistently remain a people-centric organisation, fostering inclusiveness and encouraging initiative at all levels. Join ultimus holdings careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ultimus Holdings Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (9 Positions)
- Developing integrated structural designs of buildings, renovations, or restorations from conception through to completion and performing supporting calculations for the planned work
- Developing technical procedures and contributes to the development of standards, specifications, construction documents, and guidelines
- Prepare technical specifications for structural materials
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems
- Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss feasibility of designs
- Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images and Carrying out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Conduct on site investigations and analyse data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Actively seeking new design and construction methods
- Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget
- Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings and Infrastructure
- Meeting construction budget by monitoring project expenditures, identifying variances, implementing corrective actions as approved by the Project Engineer
- Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the designs to fruition.
Also Apply for: Norrenberger Financial Group Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Civil Engineering Degree is required
- Minimum of 6 years working Experience on site
- Design and Execution Skills
- Licensed by recognised Engineering Regulatory bodies in Nigeria such as: Council for The Regulation Of Engineering In Nigeria (COREN), NSE and PMP
- Experience in infrastructure and building.
- Expert experience in project management.
- Proficient in standard industry software.
- Knowledge of steel design and road construction is a plus.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2022.
Also Apply for: OneHealthng Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.