BP Business Solutions Africa recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
BP Business Solutions Africa is a HR Business Partners providing Best Practice business solutions to our clients through Brilliant Performance and Burning Passion for what we do. We are NOT HR consultants. We do Not see ourselves as consultants. We prefer to see ourselves as your HR Business Partners working for you from outside your organization. Join our careers team today, and be part of our success story.
BP Business Solutions Africa Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing all types of civil and structural works.
Also Apply for: Oando Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the construction of buildings, roads, drainages, and other superstructures
- Ensure implementation/execution of SOPs of various kinds of civil works
- Verify drawings from designers and contractors and supervise the implementation
- Prepare reports from site investigations including data analysis and present recommendations
- Verify materials’ quality and quantity required
- Ensure safety is adhered to and manages safety compliance from laborers
- Work closely and manage relationships with designers, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Oversee hiring of medium and lower medium contractors to execute tasks
- Supervise post-construction work such as painting and finishing
- Implement facilities management plans such as plumbing and maintenance
- Coordinate on-site weekly meetings
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment (24 Positions)
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree with green field project experience.
- 5 – 7 years including 1-2 in big green / Brown field Industrial projects preferably grain / edible oil processing industries.
- Advanced level of knowledge in AUTOCAD and MS Project
- Good communication skills
- Report writing
- Stakeholder Management.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Dunn and Braxton Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.