TRUCK.NG recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This TRUCK.NG job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Truck.NG is simplifying the landscape of trucking and transportation of goods through a digital logistics platform. The platform is designed to connect and inform all stakeholders, between drivers, shipping companies, freight factories, and transportation cooperatives. TruckNG enables efficient management and supervision of all operations via a user-friendly digital logistics platform. Join TRUCK.NG careers team today, and be part of our success story.
TRUCK.NG Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Key Tasks/ Responsibilities
- Building a comprehensive security program that includes physical safety and cybersecurity policies.
- Reviewing existing security measures and updating protocols as needed.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the company to identify potential security risks and room for improvements.
- Fostering a culture of physical and digital security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating with personnel.
- Managing, evaluating, and resolving any physical or digital security incidents or breaches.
- Ensuring that the company’s security policies comply with federal laws and legislations.
- Presenting risk assessments and improved security policies to management team members.
- Working with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs.
- Perform other task(s) as assigned
Competency & Technical Skill Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in safety management or a similar field.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a security manager.
- Excellent knowledge of state and federal information security laws.
- Proven proficiency in developing physical and digital security protocols and procedures.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional managerial skills and the ability to lead a team.
- Proficiency in information management systems and knowledge of cybersecurity.
- Ability to research and stay up to date with security trends, as well as changing government and state laws.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.