Ringo Telecommunications is an indigenous Telecommunications company founded in 2004 to provide high quality and differentiated solution to customers in the mobile telecommunications industry. See more Ringo Telecommunications Job vacancies Here >>
Ringo Telecommunications Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Paga Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
- A Chief Security Officer (CSO) is an executive responsible for the safety and security of company data, personnel, and assets. CSO is responsible for preventing data breaches, phishing and malware, by developing robust safety protocols and crisis management.
- Building a comprehensive security program that includes physical safety and cybersecurity policies.
- Reviewing existing security measures and updating protocols as needed.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the company to identify potential security risks and room for improvements.
- Fostering a culture of physical and digital security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating with personnel.
- Managing, evaluating, and resolving any physical or digital security incidents or breaches.
- Ensuring that the company’s security policies comply with federal laws and legislations.
- Presenting risk assessments and improved security policies to management team members.
- Working with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs.
- Representation of the company in meetings with regulatory and law enforcement agencies.
- Liaising with our external law firm on legal matters.
- Assist in debt recoveries, stolen assets, money and partner with our external law firms when necessary.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2023.
Also Apply For AllNews Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “CSO” as the subject of the email.