About Rainoil Limited:
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream company and a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. See more Rainoil Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Rainoil Limited Job Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To oversee all security-related matters at the Rainoil Ijegun Petroleum depot.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advises management on security implications and requirements.
- Drives the implementation of the annual security budget and ensures spends are within the limits of the department.
- Implements measures to ensure adequate security of employees, clients, and assets of the depot.
- Provides insights on own areas (e.g. theft and fraud prevention, physical privacy) for Business Continuity Planning
- Oversees incidence response planning as well as investigating security breaches.
- Ensures the dissemination of information concerning security policies and approved procedures on asset protection, theft prevention, workplace violence prevention, access control systems, video surveillance etc. to depot staff on a regular basis.
- Allocates security officers to various posts and locations and determines the scope of work to be done as well as the timelines.
- Manages the shift and overtime of the security officers.
- Provides the gear and equipment necessary for the security officers to perform their daily activities and allocates other necessary resources Liaises with the police or fire departments or law enforcement agencies in cases of emergency.
- Prepares reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage and other issues escalated by the security officers and presents them to the Executive Director.
- Performs periodic training of the officers concerning leading practices in Security as well as HSE guidelines.
- Enforces safety processes in all the activities of the security officers.
- Analyses the Security unit’s manpower needs and raises requisition for additional officers if necessary.
- Manages the performance of each of the security officers and appraises them periodically.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or any discipline
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in an organisation or a security agency
- At least 2 years Senior command experience in security force (e.g. Military, security service)
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.