JMG Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This JMG Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfil the development needs of the African market. Join JMG Limited team today, and be part of our success story.
JMG Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by establishing and enforcing security policies and procedures, supervising the security guard force.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures.
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses.
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers, guards and staff movement.
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events.
- Coordinate and provide security tips to staff when responding to emergencies and alarms.
- Review reports on incidents and breaches.
- Investigate and resolve security issues.
- Create reports for management on security status.
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology).
- Review security operation periodically and advice on security challenges and risks.
- Ensure adequate/maximum security of the properties.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the workplace, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences / Security or equivalent.
- 5 – 6 years of experience in the field of Security.
- Previous background as military or police officer would be a plus. Security certifications from government (Military or Police) or any International Security Institution is a plus. Membership to any International Security bodies would be of an added value.
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
Also see: Kudi Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.