>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 04, February 2023
PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria (PwC) has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners. See more PricewaterhouseCooper Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Employment Type: Full Time
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- MBA or Master’s degree with relevant professional certification
- Minimum of twelve (12) years post-qualification experience, five (5) of which must have been spent in a senior management role
- Relevant experience in the agro-allied and commodities trading/exportation sector
- Good understanding of Technical Operations/Supply Chain Management
- Sound operations and project management capabilities
- Practical, pragmatic, and able to exercise initiative and sound judgment
- Inspirational leadership and strong people management abilities Strong decision-making ability and capacity to tailor operational procedures to different contexts / situations.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.