PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners. Join PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
- The role incumbent will support the CEO to develop the division’s operational plans, coordinate implementation, manage existing business relationships and drive the delivery of new services to clients
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline.
- MBA or relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage but not compulsory.
- Relevant professional and relevant experience with cumulative work experience of about 15 years.
- Relevant experience in driving the delivery of new services to clients in the industry.
- Exposure to Family Office services and or private banking, with the ability to serve clients with complex financial needs requiring coordination across multiple geographies.
- The ability to implement the company-wide strategy, develop metrics to manage the effectiveness of business operations and manage client relationships.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Ultimus Holdings Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates willl be contacted.