Reddington Hospital is a world class comprehensive solution provider to most healthcare needs. See more Reddington Hospital Job vacancies Here >>
Reddington Hospital Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Information Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department.
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits.
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience.
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization.
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT provider.
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance.
- Direct and organize IT-related projects.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage.
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advice management and suggest actions.
- Lead on the planning of information system requirements to support medical and organisational objectives.
- Perform regular maintenance on hospital systems and servers and undertake regular back-ups of server files
- Communicating strategic recommendations with regard to operations, implementation and security issues to senior Management Team.
- Directing financial activities of the IT department, such as the development of the annual IT budget.
- Assessing current and future information and technology needs to the organization.
- Developing standards and process for the protection of information systems against cyber-attacks.
- Define, implement and update IT strategy.
- Any other duties assigned by the management.
Also Apply for Wakanow Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Key Results Areas
- Effect continuous working of PACS, SUKKRA and other hospital systems.
- Leadership of IT team, providing strategy, direction, policies and protocols in support of organizational objectives.
- Responsibility for information and data security in line with information governance objectives
- Management of the hospital network infrastructure.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Networking knowledge (IP, DNS, WINS, IP routing, network address translation etc),
- 10 – 15 years post qualification experience in a dynamic IT environment
- A track record of developing IT strategy and policies to improve quality and/or reduce costs.
- Hands on experience of PACS, SQL and other Hospital Information Management System.
- Understanding of requirements of providing IT support in a patient oriented centred hospital environment
- Previous experience of leading a team
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for TradeDepot Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.