Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief General Manager, Production – Cement Industry
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
Also Apply For Qatar Airways Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Support the plant management in the planning, coordination, and control of efficient operations and maintenance, execution of all plant equipment design, modification, erection, and commissioning activities.
- Management of all technical personnel and plant administration.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Spares and Material Control for cost-effectiveness.
- Responsible for plant improvement activities.
- Outsourcing external professional services/support as approved by Management.
- Technical manpower planning and administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards and best practices.
- Support the Plant Directors in plant operations management.
- Candidates should possess a BSc /B Eng. (Engineering)
- Minimum of 30 years relevant experience.
- Plant operation/maintenance skills. (Preferably in a Cement Plant).
- Possess management and administration skills.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- SAP literacy
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For J-Six Group Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online