>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 04, February 2023
PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria (PwC) has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners. See more PricewaterhouseCooper Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Employment Type: Full Time
Also Apply for First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- MBA or Master’s degree with relevant professional certification
- Minimum of Twelve (12) years post-qualification experience, five (5) of which must have been spent in a senior management role
- Sound business and financial acumen
- Forward-thinking mindset with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practical, pragmatic, and able to exercise initiative and sound judgment.
- Proven entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial accomplishments with a reputation for successful execution
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills Inspirational leadership and strong people management abilities.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Palladium Group Recruitment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.