Zojatech Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that provides revolutionary and effective software solutions to businesses with a goal to provide software solutions that streamline work processes, enhance work productivity, enable business scalability and shape our clients as innovative leaders of their industry. See more Growth at Zojatech Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Zojatech Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Business Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Business Officer will be responsible for directing, administering, and coordinating the Sales, technical, and business process activities of the Application business (Zojatach) in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the CEO.
- S/he will oversee ongoing core business operations within the company. Assist the CEO in the development of enterprise/organization policies and goals that optimize financial and corporate performance and facilitate the growth of the company.
- S/he will be responsible for developing, leading and managing all commercial activities of the business, as well as developing and implementing an innovative, growth-focused commercial strategy, focused primarily on new opportunities and markets while driving the acquisition of the Company’s customers, its revenue goals and the general direction and management of all sales and marketing activities, including market competitiveness, product definition/pricing and distribution/diversity strategies.
- S/he will be accountable for effective and efficient technical operations of the company and for managing all operational risks to reduce their negative impacts to as low as reasonably possible.
- S/he will ensure that all technical operational controls arein place and working, and that the enterprise works incompliance with all related regulation. Also, will be responsible for driving user acquisition, engagement, and revenue growth for our B2B and B2C product.
- This person will also lead the development and execution of growth strategies across the entire customer journey, from acquisition to retention and loyalty. As a key member of the leadership team,will work closely with product, engineering and strategy to build, measure, and optimize growth efforts.
- The Chief Business Officer will be responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company’s Applications business which comprises of the following team: Technical, Pre-Sales, Product, Sales, Project and Service Delivery, Bid Desk Unit, Research and Development.
- Oversees operation of the business to make adjustment when necessary to ensure effective and efficient results and to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria
- Work with the CEO in the design and implementation of business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Conduct business risk assessment to the business of any new technical, commercial and partnership opportunities.
- Ensures that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators) in line with business objectives.
- Oversee the overall sales and presales engagement for proper and profitable performance.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive growth strategy to drive user acquisition, engagement, and revenue.Collaborate with product, strategy, and engineering teams to identify, prioritize, and execute on growth opportunities.
- Analyze user data and customer feedback to identify patterns, trends, and opportunities for growth.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our target customer segments and the competitive landscape.
- Design and run experiments to test different growth tactics and optimize performance.
- Design, measure, and optimize the customer journey across all channels and stages, from acquisition to retention and loyalty.
- Create and manage a growth dashboard to track key metrics and communicate progress to the leadership team.
Also Apply for EHA Clinics Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Lead the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns that drive growth.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to develop new features and product enhancements that drive growth.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest growth tactics and best practices in the industry.
- Lead and develop a strong growth team.
- Develop and execute strategies to scale the company’s product by gaining adequate market share and industry leadership.
- Provides in-depth knowledge and expertise on sales and technical activities/ engagement
- Develops qualified leads and generate new business in line with the Company’s commercial target
- Defines and directs marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface for lead tracking and management
- Develops and manages the business marketing budget
- Provides the CEO with reports measuring business performance through the analysis of data and metrics and develops ways to improve processes.
- Oversee all research and development in line with the strategic plan and technology activities of the company for enhancing existing and development of new products/services and advising on technical roadmap.
- Establishes the company’s technology roadmap in line with market needs and global technology trends, while preparing, assisting and providing necessary input where required in development of the organization business and strategic plan, while leading all aspects of its implementation.
- Oversees the tracking, development and implementation of innovations in technical operations.
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Builds and retains a strong and meaningful relationship with top vendors, partners and support all business growth opportunities.
- Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the CEO’s broad policy directions and ensures their competent execution.
- Evaluates and improve service delivery, turn-around time to clients, and manpower efficiency on an ongoing basis
- Directs the development and installation of procedures and controls to ensure business risks are adequately mitigated, and to promote communication and adequate information flow to ensure effective management control of the business
- Ensure adequate supply and deployment of the right talents to meet the requirements of the business.
- Provides C-level support to the teams for closure of all business opportunity, and review of new business opportunities and in the review of external contracts and purchases.
- Builds relationships especially on C-level with customers and global partners that result in emerging business opportunities, superior solutions and deeper loyalty and adoption of ITH’s solutions.
- Maintains an awareness of external factors (including competitors, government business initiatives, current and proposed legislation in relation to commercial activities), which impact the business. Communicate such information and any subsequent changes to the MD/ CEO.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the MD/CEO.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree, PhDs / Doctorates / B.Eng / B.Tech qualification with 12 – 14 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2023.
Also Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.