Marriott International recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Marriott International Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Job Number: 22100879
Location: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom
Job Category: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Brand: Four Points
Position Type: Non Management
Also Apply for: Interswitch Group Employment (18 Positions)
- Prepare special meals or substitute items.
- Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
- Pull food from freezer storage to thaw in the refrigerator.
- Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish.
- Maintain food logs.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of food that is prepared.
- Communicate assistance needed during busy periods.
- Inform Chef of excess food items for use in daily specials.
- Inform Food & Beverage service staff of menu specials and out of stock menu items.
- Ensure the quality of the food items.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
- Prepare cold foods.
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (13 Positions)
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (11 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online